BCH finally hit the fan

furrier furrier at protonmail.ch
Fri Dec 7 10:37:05 PST 2018

I will disagree with you here. Craig may be an idiot and
the fact that he holds patents makes him dangerous but he
does not have the network effect that the BCH "community" has.
They are all over the place when it comes to fake
libertarianism. I attended Anarchapulco last February, these
guys are FAR MORE DANGEROUS than Faketoshi. Both of these
shitcoins are meant to go down.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.