snowden and the billionaire monkeys on our back

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:06:08 PST 2018

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:45:40 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > 	is there a snowden video in that page? If so can I have a direct link? =) Thanks!
>
> No video in the truthdig article that I saw, no. I'd be curious to see
> it too :)

	Oh damn. i guess I'll have to read the article then and get some second hand info.

	Anyway, here's a kinda recent  and somewhat interesting video

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhFf6K-SU8

	"Edward Snowden Interview with Peter Van Valkenburgh of Coin Center | Blockstack Berlin 2018 "

	Snowden makes a weird comment about tor, complaining it's slow. Comment seems rather  weird to me because it should be obvious to somebody like snowden that the 'faster' tor is, the easier it is to track.

	He also says, IIRC, that he transferred his famous docs to greenwald by means of an 'anonymous' server 'perhaps' paid with bitcoin.

> I did a very quick search - it was the 2015 Summit of the Sea, there's a
> pretty crass article I found here -
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328277/Silicon-Valley-sea-Titans-tech-pay-10-000-party-networking-cruise-offers-sunrise-yoga-world-class-cuisine-live-talk-Edward-Snowden-no-Wi-Fi.html

	Thanks. Such a cruise looks like a very nice target. Perhaps the passengers could all 'accidentally' eat some poisoned food or something...