Cryptocurrency: Right to Secede w Tucker - fake libertarians.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:30:01 PST 2018

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:32:27 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	https://mises.org/library/movie-gets-it-right
> >
> > 	"Who are the capitalist folk heroes of our time? The Social Network is a
> > film that celebrates one of the greats, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg."
>
> Facebook, Zuckerberg... what scam? You bought that? Lol.

	me? certainly not. But pentagon agent and catholic scum tucker, whom you are promoting,  is selling "that".

	Also, you should do some research on  clown berwick as well...

	Did I mention FAKE LIBERTARIANS? You should look into that too =)

> > about...
>
> So many shitcoin TV's...

	so what were you saying about BCH(bcrash), roger ver and the TRUE SATOCHI CRYPTOPUNK craigh wright? =)