Bitcoin Private Denies Fraud Allegations and Calls for Halt to BTCP Trading

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 00:00:32 PST 2018

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 00:01:08 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> No one's addresses were stolen from.
> Nothing was stolen, only created.

	LMAO! You are a clown grarpamp =)

	And thanks for showing your true colors - again.

> System worked as deployed, who's "fault" is that.
> No victim, no crime... only tort, which fails.
> Aggress that at own riisk.
> 10% inflation is nothing.

	LMAO!!! Did I thank you for showing your true colors? =)

	So what would 10% inflation look like in BTC? Let's see...

	2.1 million bitcoins at $4000 - Oh, that would 8400 MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

	Now, if 8400 millions are 'created'(hi hi hi) out of thin air, and the thieves who create them can use the 'money' to 'buy' stuff worth 8400 millions that means that 8400 millions in value were stolen from all btc holders.

	You know grarpamp, that's exactly who the dollar works and how the biggest fascist cesspool on the planet, amerika, is funded.

	Now go learn the fucking A of the ABC of economics.

> Quit raging and have a nice day.
> Or go argue that "Copyright violation" is theft,

	So called 'intellectual property' is theft.

> and that "Taxes" aren't theft, too, lol.

	LMAO!!!! What a  retard your are. News for you : inflation is a TAX. Fucking idiot.

	Go learn the ABC.