L.P.D.: Libertarian Police Department (The Great Bitcoin Heist)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Dec 26 18:08:19 PST 2018

The NewYorker, from 2014

"I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that?"

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/l-p-d-libertarian-police-department
Rr

Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail