Re: Timothy C. May tribute - TDS “#1 Timothy C. May Fan Site”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 25 15:05:30 PST 2018

On 26/12/2018 03:55, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 09:04:29 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> https://mobile.twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/1076576924032331776/photo/1
>
> 	so that's a journo from the joo york times saying that Tim May said this
>

> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvDE58vVAAA9Ob-.jpg:small
>

> 	Is there any actual source for that 'quote' apart from a twatter picture?
>
> 	by the way, why does the journo put a picture? Is it because if he wrote "nigger/spick" then he would be automatically banned by twatter's "artiifical intelligence(LMAO)" censoring bot?

I have met May in person.  Sounds like him.

We are increasingly see the invaders feel like invaders, identify in
their own minds as coming here to conquer and expel us, and we are
increasingly seeing politicians, largely Democratic Party politicians,
identify with and support this identity and goal, hoping to expel the
deplorables, increasingly seeing hostile attacks of vandalism and
assault on white people motivated by identity politics.

Reflect on the murder Kathryn Steinle on the Embarcadero by Francisco
Sanchez. Looks like he murdered her because hew as an invader-American
and she was white, and whatever his motives for the murder, he was
acquitted because he was an invader-American and she was white.

We are seeing a political leadership that wants us to be somehow not
around any more, a political leadership that is fine with rape, murder,
and slavery, provided the right people are doing the raping and murder,
the right people are being murdered and enslaved.

https://winteryknight.com/2013/07/01/why-two-dads-are-better-than-one-pro-gay-adoption-abc-profile-of-convicted-pedophile-mark-newton/

The cost of housing reflects the fact that deplorables, bitter clingers,
and Trump voters are being driven out of the places that they built and
not allowed to build new places.