USA colleges rejuvenating: Appeals Court: Colleges Must Censor, Block Online Services If They Offend Someone - [PEACE]

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sat Dec 22 11:19:41 PST 2018

On 12/22/18 4:02 AM, jim bell wrote:
> On Saturday, December 22, 2018, 12:35:59 AM PST, Zenaan Harkness
> <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

>>Snowflakes rejoice

> Naturally, the "people with fascist tendencies" probably called
> themselves "anti-fascists".
>
> A comment I read recently:   'Fascists' are classified into two groups:
> 'Fascists' and 'Anti-Fascists'.

Dr. Lawrence Britt studied the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany),
Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet
(Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls
these the identifying characteristics of fascism.

1.  Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2.  Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3.  Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.  Supremacy of the Military
5.  Rampant Sexism
6.  Controlled Mass Media
7.  Obsession with National Security
8.  Religion and Government are Intertwined
9.  Corporate Power is Protected
10. Labor Power is Suppressed
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

When clashes between Fascist and anti-Fascist groups in the U.S. finally
made the evening news in 2017, our mainstream Liberal and Conservative
propaganda shops found something to heartily agree on:  Anti-Fascist
activists "are the real Nazis," worse than actual Fascists.  Our MAGA /
SJW crowd - the fear driven, propaganda controlled right and left hands
of our ruling oligarchy - jumped right on board with that.  This unity
among ignorant loud-mouthed political consumers tells us something about
the motives and agendas of the folks who pull their strings - our ruling
oligarchy likes Fascism just fine.

Economic hard times have historically enabled Fascist political
movements to take power.  Our American Fascists and anti-Fascists have
this much in common:  They see conditions favorable to overt Fascism
coming up fast here and now.  U.S. NeoNazi and allied organizations have
grown rapidly over the last few years, as has the incidence of "random
acts" of ultra-violence against their chosen scapegoats.  Anti-Fascist
activism has increased in response, obstructing and disrupting
Fascist-oriented political publicity and recruiting activities.

If nothing else, the next few years will present us with lots of
opportunities to sort out self proclaimed rebels into those who equate
Freedom with their own personal and community power over others, and
those who equate Freedom with personal and community self determination
for all.  The former specialize in impersonating the latter, backed by
generations of crypto-Fascist propaganda and supplied with daily talking
points by political warfare professionals.  But anyone who understands
this fundamental difference between Fascist and anti-Fascist motivations
will not have a hard time telling the difference.