USA colleges rejuvenating: Appeals Court: Colleges Must Censor, Block Online Services If They Offend Someone - [PEACE]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 01:02:21 PST 2018

 On Saturday, December 22, 2018, 12:35:59 AM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 >Snowflakes rejoice and SCOTUS here we come after this Appeals Court
ruling that University of Mary Washington has failed to censor
"possibly students at the university, but no one is sure" from using
Yik Yak, some location-based pseudonymity app.

>Hey, what good's a court (((they))) can't game?
[ For 'intolerant Marxist' values of "they". ]

>Appeals Court Rules Colleges Must Censor, Block Online Services If
They Offend Someone
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/appeals-court-rules-colleges-must-censor-block-online-services-if-they-offend

>… Here’s some background:

>A location-based social media app called Yik Yak used to exist. It
 let users post things anonymously in a given geographic area, such
 as around colleges.

>Unsurprisingly, a lot of people posted boorish and offensive things.
 Even less surprisingly, people with fascist tendencies demanded
 their universities identify and punish those people.

Naturally, the "people with fascist tendencies" probably called themselves "anti-fascists".
A comment I read recently:   'Fascists' are classified into two groups:  'Fascists' and 'Anti-Fascists'.