Goodlatte: “Obviously, we can’t let citizens raise money and say, ‘The government will spend my money on this purpose.’ ”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 21 22:48:36 PST 2018

"Your rulers" on full display:

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chair of the House Judiciary Committee
and a longtime proponent of tighter border security:

  “I think it’s admirable, and I think that the country should
  respond,” Goodlatte told The Post. “Obviously, we can’t let
  citizens raise money and say, ‘The government will spend my money
  on this purpose.’ ”
  https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/border-wall-gofundme-may-need-to-issue-refunds-after-millions-raised/

Fund another brick in the wall, already >$10 million in 3 days:
  https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

Your fav neon writeup:
  https://dailystormer.name/gofundme-for-the-wall-reaches-past-10-million/