Tucker: Malcolm Nance on MSNBC: David Duke and Richard Spencer now "mainstreamed" thanks to Russia, to suppress African-American 2016 vote - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 19 22:06:10 PST 2018

MSNBC is pitching hard to maintain their (((mainstream narrative)))
and just blows the ball off the planet leaving Tucker wondering what
they're even saying.

This is MSNBC's "Lemon" blowing a hot stream of adjectives, nouns and
conjunctions into something resembling, though far from reaching,
speech.

Impressive. Almost as impressive as Lemon's, sorry I mean Malcolm
Nance's self identifying as having been engaged in “35 years of
counter intelligence work” - like, OMFG that's so much authority
packed into so few words I can't believe it's not television ... oh
wait, this MSNBC so yes grasshopper, that is television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqXNY95Rk5Q