Documentary: Stateless - Anarchy Emigrates by Todd Schramke

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:10:17 PST 2018

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 09:55:29 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

>    Mundo Imperial Hotel Regular Price $1,715, Now Only $1,515
>
> Jeff Berwick looks like a straight fucking con man to me. Check out his
> website, where he sells "subscriptions" to his financial newsletter -
>
>    https://dollarvigilante.com/subscribe/
>
> The checkout page accepts credit cards and paypal - no crypto currencies
> accepted to pay for this supposed crypto-currency newsletter :P

	haha, 'priceless' =P

	as to berwick being a con man...

	berwick was a salesman for doug casey, selling land that casey got from his political accomplices in salta, argentina. Mind you, this is the casey who pretends to be a 'government hating'  'narcho capitalist' - well he hates the govt except when the politicians are his best friends.

	then berwick was involved in selling citizenship/passports from paraguay - that didn't end well I think.

	https://globalwealthprotection.com/second-passport-paraguay-good-true/

	berwick was also the main pusher in a 'libertarian' project in chile that ended up in outright fraud.

	https://galtsgulchchile.com/jeff-berwick-exposed/

	...so berwick's commercial reputation isn't exactly impressive.