Documentary: Meeting Snowden, and Paris, Surveillance State, Opium, MKULTRA, ORION, Area 51, NSA Goal, ECHELON

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 17 11:57:37 PST 2018

Paris' Orly airport "yellow vested" to shut down/roundabout blocked
... Vive la révolution‼

Oy vey, dey cannot shut it down eh? Yeah nah, 's happenin' bruh!

$40 million per protest day in loss due to transport stoppages,
$4 million per protest day in damages,
We "lowly people" exercising a voice.

Expanding to:
 Belgium, Netherlands, Germany,