Book: Two Hundred Years Together - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 13 00:55:15 PST 2018

>From the Gulag Archipelago to Two Hundred Years Together, censored
and now freed, Solzhenitsyn receives worthy praise in tribute to the
triggering truth from our Russkie bros.

 Putin Unveils Huge Solzhenitsyn Statue with Christian Imagery in
 Moscow, Urges Young to Read Him (Video + Speech)

 https://russia-insider.com/en/history/putin-unveils-huge-solzhenitsyn-statue-christian-imagery-moscow-urges-young-read-him-video?ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014)&mc_cid=22ab749535&mc_eid=5110f4b440