Trump, Israel, and being compromised - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 11 13:56:10 PST 2018

So Trump has for 2 years been sucking up to the Israel lobby, and oh
how William Krystol, Max Boot and Jennifer Rubin have turned and
supported Trump as a result.

Or something.

USA Israel embassy to Jerusalem.

$38 billion in grants.

The most phenomenal military budget the world has ever seen,
protecting Israel/Saudi interests in the M.E.

Trump knows that no matter what he does, he will forever be "orange
man bad" from hysterical hissing weasels such as Max Boot.

So why continue the ruse of licking Jew Boot?

Why indeed.

Compromise - some sort of blackmail - is perhaps the order of the
day.

“Ivanka, I promise you I will never date anyone younger than you”
comes to mind.

Perhaps there's a compromising photo lying around - as in, around in
the (((CIA's))) hands.

Unending increasing support to The Lobby despite unending increasing
opposition from said The Lobby, demonstrates doing the same thing
over and over and expecting a different outcome - that is, madness by
way of some compromise/blackmail.

As has been said before, if we fail to handle the blackmail program,
we shall continue to experience a mostly undermined, compromised i.e.
owned "leadership".

Good luck,

Queasy Hebrew Gentleman Tries to Explain Love of Saudi Arabia
to Sean Hannity
https://dailystormer.name/queasy-hebrew-gentleman-tries-to-explain-love-of-saudi-arabia-to-sean-hannity/