BCH finally hit the fan

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:29:12 PST 2018

Hi Jim Bell,

I sent you a message some time ago when I heard about this idea, but I
didn't get a reply.

If you receive this e-mail, this is my misunderstanding:

As it offers a market, doesn't AP give life-and-death power to those
with the most money?

Wouldn't this provide for the set of people with the most money to
bend power more and more towards themselves, eventually producing a
situation where a few select people control the many?

Personally, I support cryptocurrency, but I foremost support power to
be given to those with good _reasons_, rather than strong _financial_
resources, and systems to be put into place allowing these reasons to
be discussed without censorship.

Thanks,
Karl