Serious Punk yo! -- Fw: FINALLY - a valid use for trannies - DEFEATING SLUTS! - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 10 00:25:25 PST 2018

Folks the following is the epitomy of the zeitgeist - how can this
even be happening, it's 2018 already I'm literally shaking.

Thankfully, this be "Our Tranny", shredding the fields in women's
sports, so go nationalism right? :D

This be some medicine that the politically correct crowd are in
desperate need for - if we gonna turn our world upside down,
Australia better benefit from it.

Yo :)

Did I mention "yo"?

----- Forwarded message from Google at StealsDomains.com -----