War porn and China Dark Side of the Moon mission - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 9 14:12:11 PST 2018

Joogle to exercise corporate manipulation right, de-rank RT articles:

The missile-capable Buyan-M corvette: High seas hellraiser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGMad1XDRI

Sukhoi flying porn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgo0ROQhu1U
https://www.rt.com/news/446012-su34-su25-flying-video/

So I guess it's no wonder RT has to be de-ranked ... too much
propaganda that (((those in charge of the US))) don't like.

China's dark mission:
https://youtu.be/KHldXfocLfs

For those who didn't know TDSOTM (the dark side of the moon)
apparently ranges in temperature from "craters of eternal darkness"
"peaks of eternal light", and our humble moon experiences
temperatures from 27 K "colder even than the surface of Pluto" (in
those craters of eternal darkness I suppose), and as high as 390K,
which is only ~117°C.

Inderdasting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_of_units_of_temperature