biggest gov finance deception in USA history - "Fighting poverty is boring - moar war please" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 8 18:29:07 PST 2018

$21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions “could not be
traced, documented, or explained.”

Not overly funny, but certainly a poignant episode of Redacted
Tonight:

 ‘Fighting poverty is boring, if Mexico's new president wants
  to be on CNN he should say racist s***’
 https://www.rt.com/news/445958-camp-redacted-tonight-oreos-pentagon/

 youtube-dl -f webm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrAdBYbXHZ8
 ~162MiB, ~1/2hr, Lee Camp

So what's a few "accounting errors" between deep state underground
city builders anyway?

A few we know about:

10 Most Epic Underground Cities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUFtgcUlzY