1984! US Senate Launches Forfeiture and Crypto / Cash / Assets / Prepaid War

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 1 15:12:21 PST 2018

$4.5 billion per year in unaccountable seizure of cars, houses, boats
etc, with no due process, no judicial oversight.

And that's just USA.

Welcome to your nation, folks:

Government Now Wants To Seize Your Car For Going 5MPH Over The Limit
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-01/government-now-wants-seize-your-car-going-5mph-over-limit