I am a criminal

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Thu Aug 30 17:06:21 PDT 2018

On 08/30/2018 07:14 PM, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 19:04:29 -0400
> Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
>

>> High strength, heat tolerant materials are unnecessary unless your
>> design calls for accelerating and steering a payload that can reliably
>> knock down an aircraft, and actually hitting targets with it.
>

> 	and how do you know? Are you some sort of 'military engineer' despite your 'quaker pacifism' and compassion for the pigs ?

I study military history, especially focused on 20th and 21st century
wars.  I pay attention to military and aerospace technology for many
reasons:  The time to "lay down that sword and shield, and study war no
more" is when we arrive at that riverside.  On the journey from here to
there, we must study the FUCK out of war to become its masters, not its
victims.

On the technical side, I have worked in electronics manufacturing and in
machine shops.  I have run a range projects from designing and building
UL Certified life safety equipment to production design and management,
and designed and implemented ISO 9000 quality programs.  I have some
/faint/ clue about how stuff works - including military hardware, thanks
in part to direct exposure and in part to reading "aerospace defense
industry" trade magazines for a looong time- one likes to keep current
on what scams are in progress, or looking for sponsorship.

There is no such thing as Quaker Pacifism, although Friends do have a
well earned reputation of opposition to war.  I helped my Monthly
Meeting organize draft counselor training back in 2001 when it looked
for a bit like it might be useful.  (Spoiler:  Any determined individual
can legally opt out of the draft under existing U.S. public policy and
legal precedents.  Religious conviction is not a requirement, although
it does qualify.)

As for "compassion for the pigs," that phrase kind of says it all.  Hate
is a Loser Script.  Presenting hate as "revolutionary" promotes the
failure of revolutionary goals and actions.  So how long you been
working PsyOps as an unwitting agent for the Other Side?

:o)