Censorship on cypherpunks ? Re: [Cryptography] Krugman blockchain currency skepticism

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed Aug 15 08:56:56 PDT 2018

Is what's below complaining about the cypherpunks list?  I'm the "moderator" but never moderate anything.  When mailman's auto-defenses is triggered, I need to go in and twiddle it to allow the message.

For message below, mailman held the message because cypherpunks at cpunks.org was bcc'd among a number of other To and Cc addresses.  If you just send it to the list, it is unlikely to be held up by mailman.

Or maybe you are complaining about the cryptography list, or something else.

If there are issues with the cypherpunks list, let me know (email gbnewby at pglaf.org or cypherpunks-owner at cpunks.org or just write to the list with a subject that's not about something else).
  - Greg