US: Torture Spying War Walls Prisons IDs Surveillance Censorship Tariffs Money Politics Murder and... Collapse

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Aug 14 07:06:58 PDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 01:53:04AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/foia-intelligence-torture-archive/2018-08-10/gina-haspel-cia-torture-cables-declassified
>
> https://www.rt.com/business/435839-kim-dotcom-shift-gold-dollar/
> https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1027408426446422017
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_clock
>
> 20 years of bullshit.
> History tells what happens when countries descend
> into such general all areas depravity, there's no way out.
> When this one pops it's gonna be big and fast.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmy0N6kP3Qk
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWCEtOlouUU

It was another 7 years, after Kristallnact, before the Germans lost
WW2.  Although I don't think this is a good comparison in terms of
what is actually going to happen short term, ethically & morally
the US is right there with the fucking revanchist fascists that
destroyed Germany in the insane effort to build a 1000 year third
reich.

Ginal Haskel (and all her goddamn co-conspirators in the CIA and
other parts of the US terrorist forces) should be in jail, not
leading the terrorist agency that spawned her... although, I guess
she is a good fit for such an agency :P

--
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4  C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7