Re: “Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 11 01:13:30 PDT 2018

On 11/08/2018 13:55, juan wrote:

>>> 	peterson is a fuckign 'atheist' christian.

>> Nuts.

> 	yes he is nuts

To clarify:  Someone who uses the phrase "atheist Christian" is nuts.

>> On 11/08/2018 06:20, juan wrote:
>>> 	you'll have to first define 'left' and then give some example of peterson being a lefty.

>> Leftism is knocking over the apple cart to grab some apples.

> 	Oh OK. Given such accurate definition, I guess you have evidence of peterson knocking over many apple carts?

Men are being emasculated, which is one big apple cart, the destruction
of the family is another, and Peterson's proposed solution is "clean up
your room"

  He credits American Jews with an average IQ high enough to entirely
explain their disproportionate influence, and completely failing to
notice that whites are second class citizens to NAMs. He advocates
hierarchy based on meritocracy, and conspicuously fails to notice major
deviations from meritocracy.

The solution to emasculation and the destruction of the family is not to
clean up your room, but to project the masculinity of the vicious
psychopathic criminal, combined with the assets and material lifestyle
of the respectable male, staying out of jail while superficially seeming
the kind of man that chicks would find in jail. Jordan offers fatherless
boys the same old blue pill solutions to dealing with women, which
result in them living in involuntary celibacy.

Involuntary celibacy is one hell of a broken apple cart.

Peterson piously mentions that commies murdered a hundred million or so,
and are entirely unrepentant, but neglects to say that they hunger and
thirst to do it all again, and that Democrats are on the same course, a
course headed directly for the Red Terror of 1794, which eighteenth
century horror prefigured the enormously larger mass murders of the
twentieth century, and the extraordinary increase in war, state
violence, and private criminal violence that we have seen starting with
the French Revolution, which is a very big pile of broken apple carts.