the state of "free" speech in America - Professor Gets Probation For Bludgeoning Conservatives With Bike Lock

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 10 16:56:18 PDT 2018

Professor Gets Probation For Bludgeoning Conservatives With Bike Lock
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/professor-gets-probation-bludgeoning-conservatices-bike-lock

and Democracy ... it's not gone, fact is you never had it (no -where-
have I heard -that- one before - surely not from Juan? :)

Alexis de Tocqueville Was Wrong
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/alexis-de-tocqueville-was-wrong
 From inception, democracy in America was pure fantasy. No rule of
 the people ever existed – governance of, by, and for the privileged
 few alone at the expense of most others.
 …