Improvement on the Jim Bell AP

weroh at Safe-mail.net weroh at Safe-mail.net
Mon Aug 6 20:38:04 PDT 2018

This can be a good way to develop it:

1 - The AP service will list all the names of the politicians in the concress/parlament/government, as they are already well known.
Users will be able to put money on some of them, or all of them (shared money). This is the usual AP with the improvement.

2 - The AP service will also allow users to create bounties to get a leak of name lists of all the local policemen, or local politicians or bureaucrats in a city, or region, or district, or country or the entire state.

3 - After the AP service receives a list, the service staff will make a first check internally, and if they think that the list can be a good confirmed one, they will put it on "public debate", from the users of the service. The list should be visible to anyone, even guest users.

This step is important, because all the global news will talk about the name list, and so all the state employees (even the ones that aren't on the current list) will become completely crazy. If they aren't on the current list, they will be afraid of being on the next one.

4 - If the list is confirmed even from the public debate (the service staff has the last word), the names on the list will be added, and users will now be able to put money also on them.
The user that gave the now confirmed name list to the AP service will now get the money from the dedicated bounty created at step 2.

I think that if the panic from the state employees is enough, everything will just stop at step 3. The state will already disappear. So no deaths at all.

Many of them will leave their jobs. They will probably put their confirmation of dismissal on their facebook profile in the hope of being removed from the service.

Even if someone of their colleagues will die for natural reasons, or even for a car accident, they will still think that someone has killed him/her.

I guess that they will be in complete panic.