AP deconstructed: Why it has not happened yet, and will not

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:53:33 PDT 2018

According to reputable sources only about 10% of the American colonists
actively took part in the Revolution. Most sat on the sidelines even though
their futures were most uncertain and they new their lives would be forever
changed. Those who opposed the revolt, the Tories, were forced to emergrate
to Canada, after their side lost.