AP deconstructed: Why it has not happened yet, and will not

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Mon Aug 6 19:26:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

On 08/06/18 13:06, jim bell wrote:
> I've long believed that AP will "work" if only a few thousand
> well-targeted government employees are killed.
> It's basically a race:  If the public is shown good evidence that
> government can be taken down, they will decide that government SHOULD be
> taken down.

Would not the public also need to be shown evidence that there exists an
alternate system they can switch to which is better? Commoners I know
backpedal slowly when anyone unusual mentions overthrowing GovCorp. They
quickly realize it would interfere with their scheduled playdates with
their television sets. They are not friends of anyone who is highly
different. I think the millions of masses will only go along with
replacing the government when there exists an alternative that is
already providing benefits they can receive. Otherwise, inertia.

Doug