latest NSA offering?

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Aug 3 11:46:47 PDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 01:27:25AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Seems that until companies allow independant all access
> unannounced continual auditing of their hardware, software,
> business operations, comms and records...
> cats will continue clawing.
>
> Any business that opens itself to such audits and passes
> them continually... can command its own price and profit
> greatly, hopefully in cryptocurrency.
>
> It also makes them more immune to attack from the very
> govt's they claim to be 'not logging or cooperating' with.
>
> #OpenFabs , #OpenHW , #OpenSW , #OpenBIZ
>
> Doesn't matter who it's owned or made or run or shilled by,
> If you can't see it... you can't trust it.
> And these biz' have the balls to claim trustworthiness?
> Call me when a handful of cpunks chosen at random
> crawl up their backorifice and come out clean.

https://torrentfreak.com/ipvanish-no-logging-vpn-led-homeland-security-to-comcast-user-180505/

Fuck, I have an IPVanish account :(

They claim that was the "old" management team in 2016, and now their
"no logs ever" policy is "FOR REALZ"... heh.

--
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4  C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7