Re: Augur’s Joey Krug Comments On Assassination Markets

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:09:27 PDT 2018

"These assassination markets raise ethical questions for Augur's creators
and force us to confront a hideous side of society that seems to lurk in
the seemingly pseudonymous depths of the internet."

Should the functioning existence of these markets raise different ethical
questions from when governments engage in similar targeting of foreign
civilians (or even their own citizens) without benefit of open and fair
trials?