I am a criminal

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Aug 30 08:11:19 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> Date: 8/29/18  9:12 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: I am a criminal

On 08/29/2018 10:07 PM, Steven Schear wrote:
> Stingers seem to be the deciding element for the Soviets in their
> withdrawal from Afghanistan.
>
> Wasn't it Isaac Asimov that used gene-targeted assassination as the
> major plot element in one of his stories?

Isn't it you who seems to believe that 3D printers can make guided
missiles?

From there to "ragtag rebel hipsters" making biological weapons to wipe
out scapegoat families ain't a long stretch, as both both reflect an
infantile fantasy life with no significant grounding in material reality.

Why not 3D print a few kilos of heroin to fund your rebellion?  Or if
that's not your bag, why not 3D print diamonds?  Or gold?

:o)

The end result of indoctrinated technocratic thinking, or a clueless technocrat. His suggestion about using smartphones! ROTF ROTF! The FIRST THING they'd do is kill the power to the insurrectionary area. So... bring on the solar panels... they're GREAT, actually PERFECT, target markers. Run cars to supply power? One strafing run by an F-16 and there is no car no mo. I COULD go on about his fantasy life as a techno-rebel, but Bwahahaha!
Rr
null