I am a criminal

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Aug 29 16:32:32 PDT 2018

On 08/29/2018 06:05 PM, Steven Schear wrote:

> No popular insurrection against a modern military has occurred mainly
> due to the lack of easy and affordable access of smart weapons.

Define "smart weapon."

> broad
> interpretation of DD's right to publish its 3D plans might soon lead to
> practical TOW, Stinger and other smart weapons that could neutralize
> commonly deployed advanced military tech.

Pardon my language, but your ignorance on this subject matter appears to
be absolute.  The sentence above presents as meaningless and
embarrassing noise, to an audience that understands the technology you
are talking about.  The CPunks list has more than enough engineers and
technicians to assure "no sale" for your ignorant bullshit.

:o)