I am a criminal

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Aug 29 12:01:19 PDT 2018

Hahaha! Cloudflare! Ur login is noted by the ATF, FBI, CIA.
-------- Original message --------From: CANNON <cannon at cannon-ciota.info> Date: 8/28/18  7:26 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Cpunks List <cypherpunks at cpunks.org> Subject: I am a criminal
For spreading illegal information.

https://defcad.com/bluewall/

https://web.archive.org/web/20180829021147/https://defcad.com/bluewall/

transcript:
"451
Oops. You're behind the Blue Wall

Your masters say you can’t be trusted with this information.
Sorry, little lamb."

Is a funny page of what users in 20 states and the majority of the world are presented with when trying to get the DEFCAD files.

What is funny though, is that I will openly distribute all of the defcad files to everyone regardless of law. I am not
afraid of any court order or any enforcement attempt. And to any prosecutors or judges, your efforts are a waste.
I am a criminal. My crime, exercising my freedom of speech and taking a stand against censorship.

Thousands of people will upload these files into the public domain.

Information cannot be stopped. I am calling on everyone whom ordered these files to upload them into the public domain and
compare the hashes with each other for decentralized distributed integrity verification.