My new piece from courthouse: Reality Winner's sentencing

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Aug 24 12:11:29 PDT 2018

On 08/24/2018 11:12 AM, Douglas Lucas wrote:
> Hi cypherpunks,
>
> Yesterday I attended NSA whistleblower Reality Winner's sentencing and
> wrote a detailed, descriptive article about what took place for
> Buffalo's print and online news outlet The Public. I put a little more
> focus on the document than usual - you might have noticed today Trump
> tweeting[1] trying to downplay the significance of her case...As the
> prosecution themselves admitted, Winner was incarcerated to the longest
> prison term ever for a federal defendant leaking to the media.
>
> Here's my article:
>
> http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/08242018/reality-winner-sentenced-63-months
>
> [1] https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032948187416416256
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug

Reality Winner is a patsy. Russians didn't hack the US election system
anywhere and there's ZERO evidence available for inspection anywhere
that showed they even tried. Further, It took an 11 year old 10 minutes
to change the results of the Florida election shitstem at DefCon.

They're so desperate to prove the Russians are hacking US
infrastructure, because they've just plum run out of boogymen to scare
the sheeple, they're rehashing the fucking McCarthy era, they even
trotted out the absolutely false "Hacked Power Grid" story again and are
calling social engineering, in other words, traditional SPYING,
"Hacking" in the MSM.

Current Attack Map at Norse. http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

See Ukraine there? Those ARE your "Russian Hackers".

Rr

Country (of attack origin)

72     China
50     United States