My new piece from courthouse: Reality Winner's sentencing

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Fri Aug 24 11:12:28 PDT 2018

Hi cypherpunks,

Yesterday I attended NSA whistleblower Reality Winner's sentencing and
wrote a detailed, descriptive article about what took place for
Buffalo's print and online news outlet The Public. I put a little more
focus on the document than usual - you might have noticed today Trump
tweeting[1] trying to downplay the significance of her case...As the
prosecution themselves admitted, Winner was incarcerated to the longest
prison term ever for a federal defendant leaking to the media.

Here's my article:

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/08242018/reality-winner-sentenced-63-months

[1] https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032948187416416256

Thanks,