Next Year's Federal Military budget over $700 billion. Is that a problem?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 18:00:37 PDT 2018

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 18:04:12 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > grarpamp :

> >BTW, the US is well beyond bankrupt, search deficit and debt.
> >That entire $700B, and more, could be seen as being funded
> >by fake money.
>
> That's a position which could be taken by people who think that the national debt will never be paid off.  (Or, perhaps, SHOULD never be paid off!!)   The problem is that debt is often owed to "ourselves".

	Indeed it shouldn't be paid off and as to the 'owed to yourselves' line, it's kind of meaningless...

>  And, perhaps it could be paid off by selling all Federal lands in America.  We should all ask, too, is it a "legitimate" debt?  That National debt may have been wasted, but the people loaning it to the Federal government did not, merely by that loaning, make it illegitimate.

	people who lend money to the US govt lend money to the biggest criminal organization on the planet and finance the murdering of children for fun and profit, among a long list of atrocities.

	As a matter of fact people who lend money to the US govt and so fund its crimes are accomplices. So there's no reason why they should get 'their' money back. Actually they should be partially liable for the crimes of the US govt. That said, no doubt whatever 'assets' the US govt and its 'private' contractors have should be expropriated and used to compensate the victims of government crimes.

	As to the 700,000 millions in military spending, that is indeed a huge incentive...for the system to perpetuate itself, not so much for people to act against it.

	No doubt the existence of the american military system is a *reason* for whatever sane people is left on the planet to do something against it, but as far as direct economic incentives go, they favor the west-point-ayn-rand-child-murdering* party, not the common sense morality party.

	The problem is, a well organized group can get a lot of resources by stealing a relatively small % from big numbers of people. Which is exactly how governments operate. So a  relatively small well organized group of scum (i.e. government and corps) has the upper hand over a big  disorganized group of subjects.

*
fascist 'philosophy'  - who needs it - ayn rand
http://fare.tunes.org/liberty/library/pwni.html