Next Year's Federal Military budget over $700 billion. Is that a problem?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:02:07 PDT 2018

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:46 PM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 01:58:26PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
>> a) Those wealthy will be too busy bidding to murder each other
>> like mob bosses, thus thinning their herd and allowing higher
>> mass funded prices on their remaining heads.
>
> Yes, I agree with this, at least the first part. I'm not sure that there
> will be any real thinning of the herd at the top - it sounds like
> a way for the super-rich to simply cull anybody they see as an
> economic threat. AP as death-squad enforcement for cartels of the
> super-rich.

While perhaps not thinned much in quantity, as lesser bosses
will fill vacancies in organizations that are viable and don't crumble,
it will cause churn and diverted resources, which will weaken the
organizations to the masses. Some churn and diversion goes to
efficiency, but that's in turn focused on warfare between top orgs,
not the distributed masses.

Masses are distributed and not seen as economic threat
the way competing bosses are.

> If someone could spin AP into a "reality show" style format, cameras
> turned on in the last minutes of the assassination, with video of
> the hit uploaded into the system (anonymously of course),  then
> maybe people would take an interest :)
>
> Of course, I doubt that's workable. Who knows what methods will be used
> for the killings, and whether they would be any fun to watch. Maybe add
> an excitement multiplier into the death payoff or something :P

When decentral AP markets are proven functional and resistant,
then all the necessary underlying anon crypto tech tools are
also thus extant and proven, and so can and will naturally be
applied safely by such shows and showoffs.

Thankfully, the only shows you're likely to see, beyond an
occaisional proof of system, are peaceful ones... lots of
targets publicly vacating their offices on the evening TV news.