“Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:01:31 PDT 2018

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:36:24 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 03:39:49AM -0300, Juan wrote:
> >

> > > “Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson
> >

> > 	hey Zen why do ypu keep promoting such a scumbag as peterson?
> > 	Don't you understand that he's a fraud? You should really work on
> > 	your critical thinking skills instead of being a
> > 	putin-dailystormer-peterson echo chamber.
>
> Happy to discuss a position, but generic handwaving doesn't move the
> conversation usefully, as far as I can tell.

	I gave you more than a few examples showing what kind of piece of shit peterson is in a private message and you ignored them. So don't take me for an idiot.

> That which is useful to some, may not be useful to you/ others.

	LMAO. Useful...FOR WHAT. If you are a christian fascist and apologist of western fascism then scumbag peterson is 'useful'. So I guess that is what you are.