Assange vs Barrett Brown

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Aug 14 13:21:27 PDT 2018

On 08/14/2018 12:23 PM, jim bell wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 11:44:31 AM PDT, John Newman
> <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:16:50AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> > Drawing a blank?
>
> >No way, Jack. My (poorly written) email had stuff in it  -
>
> >https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2018-August/042947.html

OK... In re "And, unlike Julian, he did like ~4years in an actual
federal prison.."

That's because he was (and perhaps is again) a stupid junkie. He
actually threatened a fed investigating him. His EGO took him down. Have
I mentioned if there's ONE DEFINING TRAIT of a Junkie, it's their stupid
fucking egos. I'm SURE I've brought that up before.

Rr