Assange vs Barrett Brown

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 12:23:45 PDT 2018

 On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 11:44:31 AM PDT, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

 On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:16:50AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> Drawing a blank?

>No way, Jack. My (poorly written) email had stuff in it  -

>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2018-August/042947.html

In that, I saw:  "I also do tend to think that some of the shit Julian was sending to Trump Jr over twitter - asking to be made the ambassador to Australia, telling him to be prepared to dispute the outcome of the election..."
I do recall that prior to the 2016 election, many people were criticizing Trump for failing to state that he would accept the result of the election.
 Jim Bell