“Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 14 00:36:24 PDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 03:39:49AM -0300, Juan wrote:

> > “Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson
>

> 	hey Zen why do ypu keep promoting such a scumbag as peterson?
> 	Don't you understand that he's a fraud? You should really work on
> 	your critical thinking skills instead of being a
> 	putin-dailystormer-peterson echo chamber.

Happy to discuss a position, but generic handwaving doesn't move the
conversation usefully, as far as I can tell.

That which is useful to some, may not be useful to you/ others. OK,
but that does not stop what is useful from being useful - just like
"all families are fascist dictatorships from which comes no good"
is unlikely to stack up as a sane position, at least for some folks.