[PEACE] Donbass Cowboy: getting the government you want and deserve, not imposed by McCain/CIA

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 13 19:47:05 PDT 2018

Essential reading for the interested.

Donbass getting the government they want rather than that which
McCain and the CIA tried to impose:

  "Sometimes you have to fight, even if you don’t expect to win. Ask
  the Spartans at Thermopylae, ask the Texicans at the Alamo. Or the
  people of the Donetsk People’s Republic. Because sometimes you win,
  even when you don’t expect to, even when the odds are stacked
  against you. But you will never know unless you try."

  "(The book) is a primer, a nuts and bolts instruction manual, a
  very honest and real glimpse of what it is like for a People's
  Militia to rise up and form itself, and to face a real national
  military ..."

  "We all die in the end, but it is up to each of us to choose how we
  live. We are what we do. This book is about what I and the
  Defenders of Donbass did. You can do the same."

** Texan Soldier Fighting on Pro-Russia Side in Ukraine Tells His
Story in New Book - 'Donbass Cowboy'
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=0c5f215683&e=5110f4b440
by Russell Bentley (1,109 views) on Mon, Aug 13, 2018
This book is my record of day to day life as a soldier in the
Novorussian Armed Forces (NAF) at Yasynuvata, Spartak, and the
Donetsk Airport during the times of the heaviest battles in 2015. It
is not just a personal account, it is a unique part of the historical
record of the Donbass War. There is not, nor will there be, another
book like it, written in English by an American volunteer who served
as a front line combat soldier in the war. Those who were not there
cannot claim to know what it was like, the suffering, the struggles
and sacrifices, why they were made, and who made them.