[PEACE] Tucker Carlson names Daily Stormer and defends their (and everyone's) right to free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 12 06:17:34 PDT 2018

Pursuit of peace from Tucker Carlson who names the attacks on The
Daily Stormer and says we should be upholding the right to free
speech, not attacking it and perhaps we should be concerned when
Google etc censor The Daily Stormer and anyone else for that matter.

Tucker - a man of some notable and foundational principles.

Tucker Carlson defends The Daily Stormer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPIISeeAxs