“Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:55:57 PDT 2018

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:33:21 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > > Jordan Peterson is not a Christian,
>
> > 	peterson is a fuckign 'atheist' christian.
>
> Nuts.

	yes he is nuts. I think he's a similar nut-case to the ayn randroid cunt. Both these  fine  'philosophers' base(d) their systems on a mix of right-wing bullshit and psychobabble.

> > > and his message is far to the left
> > > of 2008 Obama, and farther to the left of each president.
>
> On 11/08/2018 06:20, juan wrote:
> > 	you'll have to first define 'left' and then give some example of peterson being a lefty.
>
> Leftism is knocking over the apple cart to grab some apples.

	Oh OK. Given such accurate definition, I guess you have evidence of peterson knocking over many apple carts? I mean, literally knocking over apple carts?

> I don't
> see Peterson calling out black, female, or gay misbehavior, misbehavior
> that would have been intolerable ten years ago, and unthinkable twenty
> years ago.

	Well I guess you could argue that peterson is to YOUR left since he isn't an explicit white supremacist...