“Free speech is not just another value. It's the foundation of Western civilization.” - Dr Peterson

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 10 02:26:54 PDT 2018

Why is free speech so important, foundational in fact?  According to
Peterson “it's the thing that keeps the temperamental types from
being at each other's throats”.

Documentary - A Glitch in the Matrix (David Fuller production)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCTeGKHsVc

(He did an earlier one too, just before the Cathy Newman interview,
which has some good material also:

Truth in the Time of Chaos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjqXXengN1s

Notwithstanding Peterson's failings (he's a human, he certainly is
not perfect, but who is?), his message (if it can be so reduced),
evidenced by his popularity, is apparently (and I believe so)
relevant to the zeitgeist of today, in a very "let's avoid a 20th
Century style catastrophie" kind of way - do we really want to
empower another Stalin or Pol Pot?

Good luck fellow pepes,