the tor scam - Re: AP deconstructed: Why it has not happened yet, and will not

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:14:57 PDT 2018

On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 17:49:54 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> > 	for other stuff...do you have to ask? What sort of system do you think should be used for coordinating 'criminal' activity, instead of streaming super full SHD video for retards?
>
> That's the question.

	And the answer is : some sort of 'high latency' mixing network. And interestingly enough such a network doesn't seem to exist, although it seems to me it would require less resources than something like tor. And nobody seems to be worried about having or not having that kind of  network, which strikes me as odd...

> I guess that you say that there is none, and we
> should all just organize our local cells.

	What I was trying to say is that, if the use case is 'criminal activity', then using a 'low latency' network like tor which provides centralized 'hidden' services is a not a good idea. It's more like a recipe for disaster.