the tor scam - Re: AP deconstructed: Why it has not happened yet, and will not

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:04:24 PDT 2018

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 14:21:12 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 08/06/2018 02:03 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 13:36:18 -0700
> > Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> >

> >> I bet that you use nothing. I mean, damn, you're using a Gmail account.
> >
> > 	yes, and I use it to order drugs via tor - after all many 'hidden' services admins use their gmail accounts. That's how they get caught.
>
> Very funny :)
>
> But OK, let's say that Tor is Americunt honeypot. I mean, I have my
> doubts. But actually, the main reason why I don't order drugs from
> .onion marketplaces is not wanting to disclose my postal address. That's
> what earned DPR his first visit from the feds, after all. Fake IDs.

	as a side note of sorts
	https://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/03/us/postal-service-confirms-photographing-all-us-mail.html

> Anyway, Tor is out of consideration. What would you have people use for
> any sort of anonymity? JonDonym? I2P? Cruising public WiFi hotspots?

	it obviously depends on what kind of 'anonimity'. Browse the web for ordinary stuff while not being tracked by advertisers? a vpn. Or two. Or tor.

	for other stuff...do you have to ask? What sort of system do you think should be used for coordinating 'criminal' activity, instead of streaming super full SHD video for retards?