AP deconstructed: Why it has not happened yet, and will not

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:17:35 PDT 2018

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 09:14:11 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> Adequate anonymity for assassins is a much harder problem. However,
> evidence from .onion marketplaces and child porn forums also suggests
> that Tor would be good enough.

	wow - so did you get a bonus from the pentagon? Is that why you started posting pentagon propandad in this list again?

> If coupled with good OPSEC. At least,
> based on public evidence,

	what evidence

> it seems that virtually all busts involved
> serious OPSEC fails.

	oh sorry, got it, when you say "evidence' you mean "the pentagon-tor propaganda I parrot"

> But of course it's possible that public evidence is
> all parallel construction bullshit. And that the NSA nailed them all.

	so why do you keep parroting pentagon propaganda if you know how it works?

> Right, there could be lots of AP lotteries. And so no way to control
> targeting of whatever class of individuals, and of one lottery by
> others. Even so, the wealthy _already_ live in anarchy. In that the
> rules don't apply to them.

	that's not what anarchy means.

> States are just their tools.

	so they are the #1 statists.