[PEACE] New Syrian era begins - Israel bends the knee - massive news, celebration

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Aug 2 21:35:32 PDT 2018

>From war, peace, so it's time to change the subject tag from [WAR] to
[PEACE].

Tears.

Looks like our slavic brothers have a harder time bending the knee
than modern day Israelites - and thankfully so for individual human
rights which seem fundamentally at odds with a one world government.

The tide is changing, and it's good news - multi-polar world courtesy
Putin and Russia, and now the USA, is in my opinion a much better
balance of power - we the "lowly" people have it hard enough even
with nations as they are - it would be worse with a one world
government which thankfully seems to be off the table now.

Great news! Thank you to those who stood (and still
stand) against the NWO.

Celebration #1 of 13941228453 yet to come.

Well done world,

Israel Just Said Assad Being in Charge of Syria is Good for Israel
https://dailystormer.name/okay-so-israel-just-said-assad-being-in-charge-of-syria-is-good-for-israel/