CP Fight Club - Stephen Cohen fatally boots CFR's Max Boot - [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 1 06:22:02 PDT 2018

Intellectual fight club picks up pace - in this round, Council on
Foreign Relations' sophisticated <ahem> Max Boot, takes a sturdy,
vaseline-free boot from the ever dignified Stephen Cohen :

Boot delivered some CNN-level class in short order, chucking a year 7
ad-hominem at Cohen :

 "you're just a Russian apologist!"

Oh no, Bat-man! The meek and naieve Cohen must be just about CRUSHED
by such sophistry‼

Or may be Cohen delivers a Peterson-level full frontal battering :)
Cohen :

 "Why do you have to defame somebody you don’t agree with?"

 "you are the threat to American national security", and

 "they used to [use defamation ad-homs] in the old Soviet Union".

In reply Boot shakes his head back and forth, back and forth, back
and forth... Did I mention Boot shakes his head back and forth?

So what, exactly, does a CNN-tier Marxist lefty do in the face of
such an intellectual response to his failed grade school ad-hom,
besides shaking his head back and forth?

Why he DOUBLES THE FIRETRUCK DOWN kiddo, he doubles the firetruck
down (this IS the ever entertaining CNN after all) :

 Boot: “You're apologizing for Russia!”

Yeah Boot, that repetition will boost CNN's share price.
Or something :D

Cohen calmly reaches into the cookie jar and hands y'all a treat :

 “You know what I think?  I think that Mr Boot would've [only] been
  happy if Trump had waterboarded Putin at the summit and MADE him
  confess.”

Intellectual masochists the world over are wishing they were Max Boot
right about now.  Fight Club FTW mofo :)

Cohen has to be one of those Jews even Anglin would admire :)

As good as it gets, folks.  For everything else, there's Mir card :D

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4ryRqJPe8

"You Are Criminalizing Diplomacy!" Professor Stephen Cohen Slams
Neocon Max Boot In CNN Debate
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-31/you-are-criminalizing-diplomacy-professor-stephen-cohen-slams-neocon-max-boot-cnn

(Zerowedgie slips a little 'tube Cohen easter egg in too, to the
 (literally) screeching Hissing Weasel IV, Christiane Amanpour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-B1vWFdPXo

  "Life just isn't the same without globalists."
    With apologies to Twisties(TM)(C)(F)(R)(MOFO).

--
International Bankers, the new Globalists.
International Banking - that unique type of banking named an