Quantum Entanglement: At least 10, 000x faster than c, the speed of light in a vacuum.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 29 16:56:24 PDT 2018

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 09:23:22PM +0000, jim bell wrote:

>     On Sunday, April 29, 2018, 12:48:31 PM PDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 19:27:01 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>  https://newatlas.com/quantum-entanglement-speed-10000-faster-light/26587/
> >> ×
> >> If the effects of QE were equated to ordinary communication, they
> >> would have to travel at least 10,000x faster than light.
>
> >    soooo -  you can transmit (information) at faster than light
>   >  speed?
>

> Unfortunately not, as odd as that may sound.    QE conspires, somehow, preventing it from being used for communication faster than 1 c.
>                       Jim Bell

'Tis a trifle - just wait for QE2…

QE only "conspires" because we're not yet conceptualizing quantum
subspace properly - this is not just resonance, which is mostly how
current humans/ quantum physicists, think.

QE is almost a displaced (or time dilated or what have you) soliton -
and at the quantum particle level, everything is energy masquerading
as pseudo-physical solitons/ wavicles.

Next, from "entanglement" of one soliton, or two solitons that look
entangled, imagine three, with the third in subspace or some other
dimension (perhaps, and perhaps necessarily, time).  I don't yet know
enough math to explain it better, but the future calls...

"Our" thinking on the speed of sound as an abolute limit used to be a
"known fact" (just like the flat Earth at the center of the Church's
universe).

Exactly --when-- we figure this out though, could be a some ways into
the future.